Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas is Coming . . .

We're getting started with our Christmas decorating.

I've also decided that, while I can enjoy certain aspects of Christmas in the summertime, I feel like I'm getting short-changed on this holiday what with all the long days and sunny weather. So I'm going to attempt to step it up a little this year--to do more holiday things so that it feels more like the holiday I look forward to every year. I want to bake and decorate a gingerbread house with The Squidd and Rocky. I'd like to have a Christmas party of some sort (I so miss our annual dessert and White Elephant Party). Maybe we'll try to see a show or go to the Santa parade next week. More baking. More crafting. As I type this, it's sounding awfully ambitious. Will post pictures if any of these grand plans actually pan out.






1 comment:

  1. Christmas is felt with the heart. I don't think I would mind sunshine ,playing on the beach. It has rained so much, the poor ducks are wearing life vests. Miss you and love the pictures.The Poulsbo Gang

    ReplyDelete